Now, more than ever, it's critically important that your board establish and enforce an aggressive policy for collecting overdue assessments. Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit can help your Association survive and thrive.
Our assessment collection department employs state-of-the-art infrastructure, technology and procedures in the collection of unpaid assessments, and attorneys’ fees and costs. This robust assessment collections platform includes an industry-leading secure web portal, called Collection Status Online (CSO), that gives you anytime access to detailed, up-to-date information regarding the status of your collections accounts.
When you need to speak with a live representative, we make it easy. Through our proprietary Single Point of Contact system, you will be assigned one dedicated KSN contact. Whatever your collections-related question or issue, you always have one dedicated KSN contact who can help you answer or address it.
Our collections team can help you by:
- Establishing an aggressive and effective collections policy for your association
- Promptly commencing direct communication and initiating legal proceedings against delinquent unit owners
- Communicating with property managers to promote efficient service
- Providing live access to the status of collection accounts via CSO, our secure web portal
- Coordinating all collection proceedings with any pending bankruptcies and foreclosures
- Sending all bills by the end of the week that the service is provided so they can be immediately charged back to the delinquent account (e-billing is available at no extra charge)
Our Collections Department is supervised and staffed by:
- A Principal with over fifteen years of experience in association collections
- A Department Administrator with over ten years of experience in association collections
- Experienced attorneys who concentrate solely on collections
- Over thirty account managers, assistants, and clerical staff
Questions about our collection services? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us toll free at 1-855-537-0500.