Through nearly thirty years of providing legal representation to condominium, homeowner, and townhome associations, Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit attorneys have seen just about everything that can go wrong in an association.
You can leverage our wealth of association experience and knowledge through our Advisory and Risk Management offering. We will thoroughly review your business practices and procedures, association rules and regulations, and other policies that may create potential liability for you, whether individually or through your business or community association.
We can help minimize your exposure to potential claims arising from:
- Legal research and preparation of legal opinions
- Sexual harassment or a hostile work environment
- Violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act
- Violations of the Fair Housing Act
- Mismanagement of electronic records
- Construction issues
- Other business practices and scenarios
Our Risk Management services include:
- Assistance with creation of compliance programs
- Amendment of rules and regulations and methods for enforcement
- Educational workshops
- Opinion letters and personalized services designed to address potential liabilities
Questions about our advisory and risk management services? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us toll free at 1-855-537-0500.